Low mileage, one careful owner. You'll need to get your own MOT though.
- Can accommodate several slices if you can work out where to put them.
- Variable browning, not subject to control by any known being.
- Extra bits for pinging burnt toast all over the place.
- Springs for removing small animals and bits of plaster that may have fallen in.
Settings include, but are not limited to:
- slightly singed in one corner
- slightly singed in two corners
- small flames, plus pinging mechanism so it'll start your barbecue outside
- as above, but strong enough pinging to start next door's bonfire. Specially recommended for November 5th