I should like to be introduced to the lady in the burlesque costume. Unfortunately I am out of cash at the moment, but undertake nevertheless to pay handsomely in fig rolls.
HOW MANY ?
Precise number to be counted; weight of the fig rolls equivalent to that of the lady herself. Minus the weight of the costume, naturally.
new or used fig rolls ?
348 of them are brand new; approximately 75% of the others have been on display in the baker's over the last three weeks but are still whole; the remaining 25% have all had small bites taken out of them (by myself, to see if they were still edible) (draw your own conclusions). They are small bites and I wiped them on the tablecloth afterwards.I trust this is satisfactory and look forward to an exchange of goods at your earliest convenience.
Southbound M6 Knutsford Services next Friday, 11.30 am. We'll be in the pink Yaris.
Go on... you want to say SOMETHING, don't you? Post under a made-up name if you're shy!